Returning to practice
Hi SMGS Family! Great news!
We have been approved to return to practices!
By now players should have been contacted by their coach and given their new practice schedule. If for some reason you have not been contacted by your coach, asking if you want your daughter to return to practice, please email our president Buzz Byer (email@example.com) with your daughter’s name, coach, and division.
The Return to Play protocol was emailed and we would like to remind you to pay close attention to Bradley Park Site Specific guidelines on sheet 5. You will be responsible to follow these protocols or you will forfeit your teams practice time. The city will be patrolling Bradley to make sure we are following all of the rules.
A few major ones are:
- everyone must enter through the south entrance next to the snack bar. This is where they will be cleared to practice that day
- everyone entering Bradley will get a colored wristband indicating they are cleared. If a parent or player is on the field or observing practice without a wristband please ask them to return to the check in desk
- everyone must exit through the north opening next to the playground.
- coaches must wear masks when within 6’ of anyone else. (please get in the habit of keeping the mask on unless you must take it off)
- players will not be required to wear mask
- Signed waiver forms need to be turned in at first check-in or else players will not be allowed on the fields
- BLEACHERS AND DUGOUTS ARE CLOSED
Let’s continue to play it safe and keep healthy by keeping your distance with others(outside your household), washing your hands, and wearing your face masks.